Texas Gulf Coast, TX
Akumina, the world’s leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina’s customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government to name a few.
*Akumina is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager / Senior Account Executive to join our team. This person will help create new business for the Akumina Digital Workplace Platform in the South Central territory.
The successful candidate will need to understand how to sell web-based technology solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with the CEO, CIO, VP of Marketing, VP of Communications, SVP of HR and/or the entire IT Staff.
- 5-10 years of experience selling web software and solutions in a B2B, SaaS, enterprise environment
- Meet and exceed bookings targets of $2.0M annually (this is an individual contributor role)
- Promote the Akumina suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods
- Manage and grow a strong network of partners, including partnership and co-selling with Microsoft, Accenture, Avanade and other key partners
- Management of the complete sales cycle
- Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
- Experience with and knowledge of the CMS and Web Technology space and experience working in a channel sales model
- Strong technical aptitude in the web content management, web solution, website world
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Work well independently and collaboratively
- Travel as required to successfully acquire business and build partnerships
- This role is a remote position based in territory – ideally in Texas or Colorado