Nashua, NH 03060
Akumina, the world’s leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina’s customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government to name a few.
Akumina is growing incredibly quickly and has just been financially backed by Accenture Ventures via the closing of its Series A growth financing. The company is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our engineering team. This person will report directly to the VP of Engineering and is a full-stack developer who has expertise in React/jQuery front end, Azure/REST Middle-wear, & MSSQL/SharePoint backend and other associated technologies.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking architect with 7 to 10 years of experience in complex enterprise software. The candidate is motivated by a passion to create outstanding learning experiences, is an excellent and patient communicator and has deep experience and is comfortable working with a wide range of development tools.
• Perform development tasks, as defined by leadership and more experienced developers
• Develop scalable, re-usable, modular and test-driven web application architecture, platform components and tools
• Assist in the training of less experienced developers
• Determine operational, implementation and technical feasibility of software design requirements
• Contribute to release procedures and developer operations that promote maintainability of the technology and ability to scale
• Assist in all aspects of production, as assigned
• Debug and close reported issues in the Akumina platform
• Assist in regression testing during releases
• Design and develop application UI to user stories, stakeholder requirements, wireframes, and design mockups
• Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• 7 – 10 years of software design and development experience in a full stack environment
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, design or other related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience with latest development toolchains such as Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code, NPM, Node JS and WEBPACK
• Demonstrated proficiency in Representational State Transfer (REST), Application Program Interface (API), data structures and operations, and Model, View, Controller (MVC)
• Experience with agile and human-centered design
• Experience developing in a responsive environment, designing for both web, tablet and mobile